Naruto-Oro's Last Stand 1 Naruto-Oro's Last Stand 1

That was great!

I'm a huge naruto fan and this was like watching a smaller version of the show! I really can't wait until the next one comes out!

LC-666 responds:

Mario vs. ChainChomp Mario vs. ChainChomp

cute

I liked it! Kind of a cutesy short.

Chrome-Demon responds:

Thank you! ^_^

######################i## ######################i##

no.. not really at all good

I may be new here but I know a good flash when I see one. This doesnt make the cut.... at all! I think you should be putting a little more time into your movies, not just pictures with moving backdrops. There wasnt anything really funny about it and the adults only rating with all the warnings was totaly pointless. Overall, very well not good.

Penalty fever Penalty fever

Pretty cool!

Fun little game, i like it!

Ball tower Ball tower

Cool

Pretty cool game, I was hooked for like a half an hour. Keep up the good work!

prison break prison break

Wow... not bad

This game is amazing. you should make the rest of it though but for a demo it's not bad.

_-={Blood Fields}=-_ _-={Blood Fields}=-_

Very nice

I love the feel behind this song, it kind of reminds me of some of the music in the lord of the rings. Anyways, 5/5 and a download, keep up the good work!

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you felt that way, though I feel it is very far away from being Lord of the Rings quality, I hope to one day wreck the heavens with such music!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

_-={A Place for Dreams}=-_ _-={A Place for Dreams}=-_

I like it!

I love this song! Its very mellow and pretty, I would like to learn how you make it flow so well!
Keep up the good work!

MaestroRage responds:

I can't believe I forgot this review Amilicious >_<

I apologize for my INSANELY late response.

For the flowing, this is really just going up and down the scale, and then throwing in a melody amongst the midst. The songs write themselves if you start off with an easily manipulated foundation ^^.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Guitar and trance chord Guitar and trance chord

nice work

good work with this, it does get repetitive fast though so work on diversity, other than that, good work!

-Ami

P.S. Check out my stuff please!