_-={Blood Fields}=-_ _-={Blood Fields}=-_

Very nice

I love the feel behind this song, it kind of reminds me of some of the music in the lord of the rings. Anyways, 5/5 and a download, keep up the good work!

MaestroRage responds:

I'm glad you felt that way, though I feel it is very far away from being Lord of the Rings quality, I hope to one day wreck the heavens with such music!

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it ^^.

_-={A Place for Dreams}=-_ _-={A Place for Dreams}=-_

I like it!

I love this song! Its very mellow and pretty, I would like to learn how you make it flow so well!
Keep up the good work!

MaestroRage responds:

I can't believe I forgot this review Amilicious >_<

I apologize for my INSANELY late response.

For the flowing, this is really just going up and down the scale, and then throwing in a melody amongst the midst. The songs write themselves if you start off with an easily manipulated foundation ^^.

Thank you for the review, i'm glad you liked it!

Guitar and trance chord Guitar and trance chord

nice work

good work with this, it does get repetitive fast though so work on diversity, other than that, good work!

-Ami

P.S. Check out my stuff please!

metroid prime 2 echoes title metroid prime 2 echoes title

Good video game piece

A good song overall, Could be a little clearer but that may just be the site's fault, 5/5 and a download.

-Ami

P.S. Check out my stuff please!

Nova Bounce Nova Bounce

Wow....this is great!!

I love songs like this, keep up the good work, not much you could improve on either! so, 5/5 and a download.

-Ami

P.S. please check out my audio!

mechanoid-9 responds:

Thankx a lot, I'll check out your audio either tomorrow or next weekend.

Ahh Loop Ahh Loop

Hmmm.....not bad

There is a lot of room for improvement here. Firstly, there isnt really a song here, just a loop, secondly it isnt clear, and not very diverse, but the sound of it is cool, you should extend your audio so it is a full song.

-Ami

P.S. check out and review my stuff please

-&amp;lt;Midnight Rain&amp;gt;- -<Midnight Rain>-

Great first audio!

This is a great classical song. It could be clearer though. Keep up the good work!

-Ami

P.S. check out my music!

Sunlis responds:

Yeah, I couldn't get the export to work properly on my composition program. So I had to use a screen recorder to take video and audio of my screen, then strip the audio with iMovie, bring the audio over to Garageband, and finally export the audio into iTunes. A fair bit of quality was lost unfortunately.

Uncolored Uncolored

Good Job!

I like this song! The only thing you could really improve on was the diversity, some of it was very repettitve. But anyways I voted 5/5 and downloaded! Check out my stuff please.

monochromatic responds:

Yeah, I guess I should work on making things less repetitive, that's always a good thing, right? Thanks for the review.
I'll give your stuff a listen.

~EnV~Visions ~EnV~Visions

Very nice!

You did a good job with this one, its catchy, interesting and original! I voted 5 and downloaded it.

Envy responds:

Thanks for the short, sweet, and to the point review ^.^

Like a movie review, just better!

Destruction of a Dream Destruction of a Dream

Cool!

Your basshunter song was good but I liked this way more! It's clear, diverse and very catchy. I'll be humming it for the rest of the day! Hope your next audio is just as good!

x-Exodus-X responds:

thanks alot lol. my next one is coming along great sofar, i think it will be as good, if not better!